Zephyr Point New Homes in Ridgefield, WA by Glavin Homes
Zephyr Point is a new neighborhood located off of South Hillhurst Road in Ridgefield, Washington. This sought-after location offers seven lots that are each more than 10,000 square feet, large enough to accommodate spacious one level plans. All homes will be built by Glavin Homes, a local family-owned custom builder who believes your home should perfectly match your lifestyle and personal style, and will work with you toward that end. Glavin Homes has developed and built in several neighborhoods around Clark County, including being a Clark County Parade of Homes participant several times.
Ridgefield is an expanding small city of just over 10,000 citizens located in northern Clark County, Washington. Incorporated in 1909, Ridgefield has a great deal to offer with its tranquil setting among rolling hills, old-fashioned downtown, business-friendly environment and proximity to Portland, Oregon without the rush of a big city.
As a member of this remarkable community, there are many different opportunities for involvement, ranging from volunteer city government advisory boards and commissions to community organizations and events. Fourth of July celebration, Birdfest, Hometown Celebration, Heritage Days and National Night Out are just a sampling of areas that citizens and businesses lend their time and energy.
• Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex (RORC) is a 53-acre outdoor facility for sports, recreation, and education that benefits the Ridgefield School District and the community. It features 6 multipurpose sports fields, a playground, walking trails, open space, and a community building. RORC is the home of the Ridgefield Raptors, a West Coast League Baseball team.
• RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater is an 18,000-seat live-music venue that hosts a season of concerts by popular artists.
• Ridgefield offers many golfing opportunities. In addition to Tri-Mountain Golf Course in Ridgefield, there are dozens of other public and private golf courses in Clark County.
• Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge is 5218 acres of marshes, grasslands and woodlands dedicated to habitat preservation of Dusky Canada geese as well as other waterfowl and wetland wildlife. There is a 4.2 mile auto tour route and 1.2 mile seasonal walking trail.
• There are many fishing and boating opportunities to be found in the Ridgefield area, with numerous creeks and lakes, as well as the Columbia River.
• Ridgefield is a prime Pacific Northwest location. Day trip options range from the coast, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens to Portland museums, zoo and theater. There is truly something for every interest.
• The Cedar Creek Grist Mill rests on a steep and rocky slope at the bottom of a narrow gorge. It is the only grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
Great team and Service! They were pro-active and very responsive…We were able to secure the lot we wanted and build our dream home! I would recommend the team!
Megan Dodson was our agent on our first house. She is very knowledgeable and is very attentive to her clients needs. After we grew out of our first home, we didn’t hesitate to call Megan up and tell her we want to sell and buy a new home. She helped us through the process of selling and buying another home. Although there were some bumps, (nothing to do with Megan), she kept pushing on and made it happen for us. I would highly recommend her to any and all. Her expertise in real estate is top no…
Troy Frei and his crew were very professional from beginning to end and we got top dollar for our house. I would recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again when the need arises.
Guy Jensen and his team provided Exceptional Service! Guy helped us price our home correctly, executed a professional marketing strategy, and really listened to our goals. It is important to know when you reach out to your realtor after the contract is signed he always responds to you and follows up quickly on buyer/seller potential interactions. Professionals make a big difference and you will be highly satisfied working with Guy!
Kelly Winn was totally on top of his game. The sellers excepted our first offer, and we closed on the house in 16 days with not compromising on anything we needed. Kelly’s knowledge and local connections made our first home buying experience easy and worry free. I highly recommend Kelly and his team.
We had a wonderful experience hiring Kayla Hidalgo as our real estate agent, in the process of buying our house. She was always on time for our appointments, very knowledgeable, professional, and always helpful. Even at the end when several problems appeared in our path to success she was available for help and support. I would recommend strongly to anybody.
Megan Dodson was amazing! We got more for our home than we expected and she was also able to find us a new home that we love with limited inventory to choose from.
In today’s aggressive market of homes coming on the market and going off just as quick as they went on. It was imperative to have an agent that was flexible with meeting the demand of needing to see a property on a short notice. Megan Dodson went above and beyond in meeting this expectation for us! She was quick to respond to our needs and worked tirelessly in submitting offers on multiple homes for us until we finally had one accepted. Megan is very outgoing, knowledgeable and possesses a posi…
Nathan helped us find our house and it was an excellent experience. His knowledge of the area and the entire purchase process was invaluable. We would definitely use Nathan again.
Cano Real Estate especially Guy Jensen went above and beyond my expectations! Guy knew how to get the deal on the home we wanted and within a few hours had us under contract. He always returned our calls and answered every question I had. He was very good at reassuring us when we were apprehensive about things. We were totally comfortable with the entire transaction. I really felt like he was trustworthy and on our side. We closed on the house two weeks early. Overall we couldn’t have asked for…