Zephyr Point New Homes in Ridgefield, WA by Glavin Homes
Zephyr Point is a new neighborhood located off of South Hillhurst Road in Ridgefield, Washington. This sought-after location offers seven lots that are each more than 10,000 square feet, large enough to accommodate spacious one level plans. All homes will be built by Glavin Homes, a local family-owned custom builder who believes your home should perfectly match your lifestyle and personal style, and will work with you toward that end. Glavin Homes has developed and built in several neighborhoods around Clark County, including being a Clark County Parade of Homes participant several times.
Ridgefield is an expanding small city of just over 10,000 citizens located in northern Clark County, Washington. Incorporated in 1909, Ridgefield has a great deal to offer with its tranquil setting among rolling hills, old-fashioned downtown, business-friendly environment and proximity to Portland, Oregon without the rush of a big city.
As a member of this remarkable community, there are many different opportunities for involvement, ranging from volunteer city government advisory boards and commissions to community organizations and events. Fourth of July celebration, Birdfest, Hometown Celebration, Heritage Days and National Night Out are just a sampling of areas that citizens and businesses lend their time and energy.
• Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex (RORC) is a 53-acre outdoor facility for sports, recreation, and education that benefits the Ridgefield School District and the community. It features 6 multipurpose sports fields, a playground, walking trails, open space, and a community building. RORC is the home of the Ridgefield Raptors, a West Coast League Baseball team.
• RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater is an 18,000-seat live-music venue that hosts a season of concerts by popular artists.
• Ridgefield offers many golfing opportunities. In addition to Tri-Mountain Golf Course in Ridgefield, there are dozens of other public and private golf courses in Clark County.
• Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge is 5218 acres of marshes, grasslands and woodlands dedicated to habitat preservation of Dusky Canada geese as well as other waterfowl and wetland wildlife. There is a 4.2 mile auto tour route and 1.2 mile seasonal walking trail.
• There are many fishing and boating opportunities to be found in the Ridgefield area, with numerous creeks and lakes, as well as the Columbia River.
• Ridgefield is a prime Pacific Northwest location. Day trip options range from the coast, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens to Portland museums, zoo and theater. There is truly something for every interest.
• The Cedar Creek Grist Mill rests on a steep and rocky slope at the bottom of a narrow gorge. It is the only grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
Nathan and his team were more than helpful to not only help us find a house but help our family find the right situation. His team was professional and not pushy making sure we found the right area for our family. I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a home in the Pacific Northwest.
I had a rough start looking for a home for my family. We were using a different realtor & decided to switch to Megan Dodson because she was very familiar with the area where we wanted our home. She was excellent to work with easy going & very confident that we would find our home. She was right! Less than a month later we found it & now we’re home, thanks to her help.
We have bought and sold TWO homes through Guy Jensen. Guy is a Pro’s Pro. He is knowledgeable, patient, and tireless in his efforts as a buyer and seller’s agent. My family trusts Guy implicitly. When the occasion arises, I would not work with ANYONE other than Guy and neither should you!
On a 5 scale with 5 best, I give Megan an 8. Extraordinary service.
We worked with an excellent on-site agent, Troy Frei from Cano Real Estate, who represented the seller/builder of our newly constructed home in Vancouver, WA. We are appreciative that Troy was consistently courteous, responsive, and straightforward with us during the entire home buying process. During our personal interactions, he was always knowledgeable and provided us with information that was helpful and relevant to our situation. The entire transaction went smoothly from start to finish, an…
My past experience with Nathan Cano Real Estate has been business related. When it came time to sell my home, there was no other choice. My demands are high and I expect excellence. When I hired Nathan as my broker, I got a pro team from beginning strategy planing through closing. My home sold in one day.
Helped me find 6 investment properties over the course of 2-years. Listened to my requirements and only showed me properties that qualified. Did a terrific job negotiating on my behalf and offered honest and helpful information.
Our experience with Cano Real Estate was great. Megan is a great team member who helped sell our house quickly. Would recommend this team to anyone looking to buy or sell, they are a dedicated team with the clients needs taken personally to insure satisfaction in their home purchase. We look forward to many years of business with Megan and her team.
We had Megan List our home to sell and we had a full offer with 48 hours of putting the sign in the yard. Megan was amazing to work with during the entire process. I have bought and sold several homes and would highly recommend Megan. She is not only caring, patient and organized, but she is also incredibly knowledgeable. Megan will be my “Forever Go To Realtor”.
Kelly Winn and his team were on top of everything for our recent purchase! Kelly went out of his way and let us drag him around to 15+ houses on our first day of looking – we found our dream house, made an offer and got accepted that day! Kelly helped us through the rest of the process which went smoothly up until the very end, but even then, he was on the phone reassuring us everything would be fine and it was. We are very grateful for Kelly’s help in getting us our amazing house! We will defi…