Zephyr Point New Homes in Ridgefield, WA by Glavin Homes
SITE OF 2022 CLARK COUNTY PARADE OF HOMES! Zephyr Point is a new neighborhood located off of South Hillhurst Road in Ridgefield, Washington. This sought-after location offers seven lots that are each more than 10,000 square feet, large enough to accommodate spacious one level plans. These luxury homes by a variety of high-end builders all have spacious, open floor plans with great outdoor living spaces.
Ridgefield is an expanding small city of just over 10,000 citizens located in northern Clark County, Washington. Incorporated in 1909, Ridgefield has a great deal to offer with its tranquil setting among rolling hills, old-fashioned downtown, business-friendly environment and proximity to Portland, Oregon without the rush of a big city.
As a member of this remarkable community, there are many different opportunities for involvement, ranging from volunteer city government advisory boards and commissions to community organizations and events. Fourth of July celebration, Birdfest, Hometown Celebration, Heritage Days and National Night Out are just a sampling of areas that citizens and businesses lend their time and energy.
• Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex (RORC) is a 53-acre outdoor facility for sports, recreation, and education that benefits the Ridgefield School District and the community. It features 6 multipurpose sports fields, a playground, walking trails, open space, and a community building. RORC is the home of the Ridgefield Raptors, a West Coast League Baseball team.
• RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater is an 18,000-seat live-music venue that hosts a season of concerts by popular artists.
• Ridgefield offers many golfing opportunities. In addition to Tri-Mountain Golf Course in Ridgefield, there are dozens of other public and private golf courses in Clark County.
• Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge is 5218 acres of marshes, grasslands and woodlands dedicated to habitat preservation of Dusky Canada geese as well as other waterfowl and wetland wildlife. There is a 4.2 mile auto tour route and 1.2 mile seasonal walking trail.
• There are many fishing and boating opportunities to be found in the Ridgefield area, with numerous creeks and lakes, as well as the Columbia River.
• Ridgefield is a prime Pacific Northwest location. Day trip options range from the coast, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens to Portland museums, zoo and theater. There is truly something for every interest.
• The Cedar Creek Grist Mill rests on a steep and rocky slope at the bottom of a narrow gorge. It is the only grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
Troy helped my wife and I find the perfect home for us. We were first time house buyer and he made the entire process very stress free. Troy is an absolute professional. His communication was great, and he worked around the clock for my wife and I. I am very thankful for Troy I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
My past experience with Nathan Cano Real Estate has been business related. When it came time to sell my home, there was no other choice. My demands are high and I expect excellence. When I hired Nathan as my broker, I got a pro team from beginning strategy planing through closing. My home sold in one day.
Megan Dodson is such a caring and professional real estate agent. She listened carefully, responded quickly, and was a true advocate for us on the purchase of our home. I am truly impressed with both Megan, and the Cano Realty team. Thank you all!
Josh Dannenmann and his recommendation to the mortgage broker made an incredible team. Josh negotiated with the selling agent for pricing and extensions getting us through many complications. My fiancé was ready to give up several times. We would never have gotten this home if it weren’t for Josh.
I have had great experiences working with Nathan. His team is the best. We needed to sell our house quickly and he and his team sold our house in two days of showing. If you want to buy or sell and get it done right he and his team is the right choice.
I had Aaron Johnson list my condo and he killed it! We received many quick offers and even got back into contract after 15 minutes after the first buyer pulled out. Aaron was on it! He was very responsive and answered all of my questions. I definitely look forward to using his services for any transactions in the future! I would recommend Aaron to anyone looking to buy or sell their home in the Portland/Vancouver area!
What a joy it was to work with Diedre. She is knowledgeable, professional and a good listener. Very responsive in finding out answers and follow up. Diedre has all the traits you want in a trusted quality realtor.
I chose Nathan and Troy to market my 2.4ac lot at 2312 NE 49th St, Vancouver, WA because they know the local market well. They were very accessible during the sale process. They contacted a local engineering company, and did market analysis on my lot, helped me setting up the right price, which led to the sale of my lot.
What a professional! My wife and I were first time home buyers and could not have asked for a better experience. From start to finish Troy walked us through every step of the way. He was straight forward, gave us sound advice and made us feel at ease throughout the entire buying process. We highly recommend Troy to anyone in the market for a new home.
Troy Frei helped us to sell one and buy a new home. He was patient, professional, and very knowledgeable about real estate. We really appreciated the time he took to truly understand what we were looking for and showed us more places than we thought possible. Although I think we have found our forever home, if I ever need any real estate help again, I will be using Troy Frei and I highly recommend that you do too!