Zephyr Point New Homes in Ridgefield, WA by Glavin Homes
SITE OF 2022 CLARK COUNTY PARADE OF HOMES! Zephyr Point is a new neighborhood located off of South Hillhurst Road in Ridgefield, Washington. This sought-after location offers seven lots that are each more than 10,000 square feet, large enough to accommodate spacious one level plans. These luxury homes by a variety of high-end builders all have spacious, open floor plans with great outdoor living spaces.
Ridgefield is an expanding small city of just over 10,000 citizens located in northern Clark County, Washington. Incorporated in 1909, Ridgefield has a great deal to offer with its tranquil setting among rolling hills, old-fashioned downtown, business-friendly environment and proximity to Portland, Oregon without the rush of a big city.
As a member of this remarkable community, there are many different opportunities for involvement, ranging from volunteer city government advisory boards and commissions to community organizations and events. Fourth of July celebration, Birdfest, Hometown Celebration, Heritage Days and National Night Out are just a sampling of areas that citizens and businesses lend their time and energy.
• Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex (RORC) is a 53-acre outdoor facility for sports, recreation, and education that benefits the Ridgefield School District and the community. It features 6 multipurpose sports fields, a playground, walking trails, open space, and a community building. RORC is the home of the Ridgefield Raptors, a West Coast League Baseball team.
• RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater is an 18,000-seat live-music venue that hosts a season of concerts by popular artists.
• Ridgefield offers many golfing opportunities. In addition to Tri-Mountain Golf Course in Ridgefield, there are dozens of other public and private golf courses in Clark County.
• Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge is 5218 acres of marshes, grasslands and woodlands dedicated to habitat preservation of Dusky Canada geese as well as other waterfowl and wetland wildlife. There is a 4.2 mile auto tour route and 1.2 mile seasonal walking trail.
• There are many fishing and boating opportunities to be found in the Ridgefield area, with numerous creeks and lakes, as well as the Columbia River.
• Ridgefield is a prime Pacific Northwest location. Day trip options range from the coast, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens to Portland museums, zoo and theater. There is truly something for every interest.
• The Cedar Creek Grist Mill rests on a steep and rocky slope at the bottom of a narrow gorge. It is the only grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
Megan Dodson was our agent on our first house. She is very knowledgeable and is very attentive to her clients needs. After we grew out of our first home, we didn’t hesitate to call Megan up and tell her we want to sell and buy a new home. She helped us through the process of selling and buying another home. Although there were some bumps, (nothing to do with Megan), she kept pushing on and made it happen for us. I would highly recommend her to any and all. Her expertise in real estate is top no…
My past experience with Nathan Cano Real Estate has been business related. When it came time to sell my home, there was no other choice. My demands are high and I expect excellence. When I hired Nathan as my broker, I got a pro team from beginning strategy planing through closing. My home sold in one day.
Josh is a very honest, professional, sincere, and humble man Who gives 150% of himself for his clients and is a true team player who looks out for the good of his associates. We recommend him highly to anyone looking to sell or purchase a home. We are grateful that he stood by us even when we had a meltdown.
What a professional! My wife and I were first time home buyers and could not have asked for a better experience. From start to finish Troy walked us through every step of the way. He was straight forward, gave us sound advice and made us feel at ease throughout the entire buying process. We highly recommend Troy to anyone in the market for a new home.
Our experience was positive in every way and we were able to close much earlier than was anticipated because the right people were involved at each step in the process.
Absolutely above board real estate service from Dacia Alexander. We highly recommend her, as she exhibits excellent communication skills through the entirety of the real estate transaction, works with your needs and wants and how to make them fit the reality of the market. Lastly, she doesn’t apply a cookie cutter approach when working with clients, but rather creates individualized home buying or selling strategies which work to help either maximize your home selling or minimizing your home b…
We worked with Garrett Olmstead for our purchase. Being second homebuyers, we were picky. Garrett remained professional and showed us everything we wanted to see. Thank you for making the experience such a positive one!
Troy helped my wife and I find the perfect home for us. We were first time house buyer and he made the entire process very stress free. Troy is an absolute professional. His communication was great, and he worked around the clock for my wife and I. I am very thankful for Troy I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
Megan at Cano Real Estate was a pleasure to work with. She helped my wife and I find a home for the right price and negotiate all the details of the contract the way we wanted. She was very reliable and easy to get in touch with, whether via cell, email or text. Always responded quickly and was willing to drive outside of the local area which gave us a lot more opportunity to look at homes. We found a perfect cute little home for our family and couldn’t be happier. She was so Very kind to work …
My wife and I just sold our condo on the Columbia River, after listing it with Nathan Cano at Cano Real Estate. It was on the market for only 6 weeks and we couldn’t be happier. Cano Real Estate has a team approach to selling properties, and it was obvious from the start when great pictures were taken by a member of his staff, and marketed online in a very professional manner. We were expecting our condo to take much longer to sell, but due to Nathan’s marketing approach, we attribute it sellin…