New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
We had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei who was prompt, professional, and personable. Troy responded moments after my online inquiry about selling our home. We met the next day. He was accurate in the predicting price and purchase timeline of our sale. Our house sold before it was listed due to Troy’s great coaching! I don’t do online reviews–this on is an exception because of exceptional service.
I have had great experiences working with Nathan. His team is the best. We needed to sell our house quickly and he and his team sold our house in two days of showing. If you want to buy or sell and get it done right he and his team is the right choice.
Megan Dodson helped my mother in law buy her house last year, then sold my dads house for me this year. It was a very tough time for my sister and I our mother had passed away and we needed to put our father in an assistant living facility. Megan was very professional, caring and supporting during our emotional time. I know a lot of realtors but I highly recommend Megan.
We had Megan List our home to sell and we had a full offer with 48 hours of putting the sign in the yard. Megan was amazing to work with during the entire process. I have bought and sold several homes and would highly recommend Megan. She is not only caring, patient and organized, but she is also incredibly knowledgeable. Megan will be my “Forever Go To Realtor”.
While we set out to look for a new family home, given the limited homes on the market we were left underwhelmed with the options. Kelly took the time to understand our goals and found us a wonderful 2 acre lot. He helped us interview home builders and navigated us through the building process. Once we moved in he and his wife stopped by to check in on us. He helped us move a sofa that night even though it was their date night. Kelly cares about each client and takes their satisfaction to heart…
We had a great experience with Nathan’s team. We got exactly what we where asking for our home and they sold it in three days. After we sold our home we were trying to purchase a peace of property and they did a great job of negotiations with the seller. Unfortunately there was complications with the appraisal, so we had to find a different place. They stuck with us and helped us find a new lot and now we are in process of getting a home built. Thank you Cano team for a job well done.
Nathan helped us find our house and it was an excellent experience. His knowledge of the area and the entire purchase process was invaluable. We would definitely use Nathan again.
Kelly helped me but my first home. He was very knowledgeable and responsive throughout the whole process. Any question I had, he found an answer for… and I had a lot of them. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a home.
We worked with Guy Jensen with Cano Real Estate on the sale of our home. We had an offer above asking price the day the sign was put in our front yard. We really enjoyed working with Guy. He was very kind and patient and always available for us. We had a few challenges to navigate and he remained positive throughout the process. We were very pleased with our experience and have no hesitation recommending Cano Real Estate.
I would recommend Cano Real Estate to anyone. Very impressed with coordination, photos and presentation. I feel that our home sold quickly because it was marketed well, the photos captured the details, and it was priced right. Thank you!!!!