New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Nathan has always been very detailed and has prepared us with options. He is always optimistic which we appreciate. He has a very relaxing personality. We look forward to closing a deal with him in the near future.
Megan Dodson was amazing! We got more for our home than we expected and she was also able to find us a new home that we love with limited inventory to choose from.
Nathan helped us find our house and it was an excellent experience. His knowledge of the area and the entire purchase process was invaluable. We would definitely use Nathan again.
Nathan Cano is a great local resource for anyone looking to sell or purchase a home in the Clark County area. He helped me to sell my home in less than one week and found us the perfect lot to build our dream home on, at the right price. I’d highly recommend Nathan’s services.
We worked with Guy Jensen with Cano Real Estate on the sale of our home. We had an offer above asking price the day the sign was put in our front yard. We really enjoyed working with Guy. He was very kind and patient and always available for us. We had a few challenges to navigate and he remained positive throughout the process. We were very pleased with our experience and have no hesitation recommending Cano Real Estate.
Nathan is professional and great to work with. We had heard great things about Nathan and his team, we were pleased to have all them true. Their marketing is excellent and I believe it is a key part to them selling houses quickly.
Nathan and his team worked diligently to get my unique property sold for the price that I needed. I would definitely use them again in the future! Nathan kept me updated daily on the progress, showings, and feedback which I found most helpful. I really feel they take pride in their services and products and show true professionalism at all times.
The Cano Real Estate team made our transition into our new home smooth and seamless. We are so thankful for their support and expertise throughout the whole process of selling our old home and purchasing our new one. As a busy family of six, their services were greatly appreciated and we highly recommend using them if you are considering buying or selling. You won’t be disappointed.
Nathan Cano and Kelly Winn were great to work with as I sold my townhouse in Vancouver. The amount of knowledge and quick responsiveness was second to none. I would go to them again if I need to buy/sell a home in the future, without a doubt.
My wife and I just sold our condo on the Columbia River, after listing it with Nathan Cano at Cano Real Estate. It was on the market for only 6 weeks and we couldn’t be happier. Cano Real Estate has a team approach to selling properties, and it was obvious from the start when great pictures were taken by a member of his staff, and marketed online in a very professional manner. We were expecting our condo to take much longer to sell, but due to Nathan’s marketing approach, we attribute it sellin…