New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Model Under Construction
5113 NE 142nd St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Nathan and his team were more than helpful to not only help us find a house but help our family find the right situation. His team was professional and not pushy making sure we found the right area for our family. I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a home in the Pacific Northwest.
I have had great experiences working with Nathan. His team is the best. We needed to sell our house quickly and he and his team sold our house in two days of showing. If you want to buy or sell and get it done right he and his team is the right choice.
Cano Real Estate was very professional and honest with selling our home. They were able to sell our house in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone interested in selling their home.
Megan Dodson is a knowledgeable, caring, assertive agent. She’s was easy to work with and made the entire process of selling my long time family home. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell property in the Greater Clark County.
Amazing experience selling my home!…. and an even better experience finding my next home! Thank you Kelly from Cano Real Estate for helping us!!!! Extremely knowledgeable team who is consistent!!! And consistency is everything!
What a difference knowledgeable AND CARING staff make! My husband and I had the privilege to work with Megan Dodson through our first home purchase. We received guidance on each step of the process (most of which we had no idea existed). By following Megan’s advice we were fortunate to sell and buy land to build on a few years later. No matter the obstacle or outcome, Megan shows commitment to her clients the whole way through.
Kelly Winn and his team were on top of everything for our recent purchase! Kelly went out of his way and let us drag him around to 15+ houses on our first day of looking – we found our dream house, made an offer and got accepted that day! Kelly helped us through the rest of the process which went smoothly up until the very end, but even then, he was on the phone reassuring us everything would be fine and it was. We are very grateful for Kelly’s help in getting us our amazing house! We will defi…
Our realtor Megan Dodson was amazing! She was very helpful, honest, very upbeat, with a smile. She was willing to meet us and look at any home we were interested in. We were first time home buyers and she really took time and dedication to make sure the process put us as ease. Her communication was always in a timely matter anytime of the day! She really made our experience with Cano a memorable one! We LOVE our new home THANK YOU so much for the guidance and experience your company provided.
My past experience with Nathan Cano Real Estate has been business related. When it came time to sell my home, there was no other choice. My demands are high and I expect excellence. When I hired Nathan as my broker, I got a pro team from beginning strategy planing through closing. My home sold in one day.
Kelly Winn helped me purchase a home while keeping my current home as a rental property…great advice and strong knowledge of the local market. Would quickly recommend to friends!