New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
I started working with Troy Frei after my father passed in 2019. Troy was introduced to me through one of my brothers-in-law who knew Troy already, when I first started working with him my first impression was that Troy demonstrated significant expertise at his job in the housing industry and his in- depth knowledge and understanding of the rules and laws. Another thing I noticed in Troy was he always displayed compassion with me and my family because this was our family home for so many years. …
Guy Jensen was the best agent that we have ever worked with! Our deal was a difficult one. He never quit working on it and made sure we were taken care of on every step. He even drove me to the airport when it was time to fly back home to drive my family out here after our house closed. Its been a couple months since we bought our house and he still checks in on us. If we ever have any friends of family in need of an agent in the future it will be Guy Jensen and Cano Real Estate!
I had a rough start looking for a home for my family. We were using a different realtor & decided to switch to Megan Dodson because she was very familiar with the area where we wanted our home. She was excellent to work with easy going & very confident that we would find our home. She was right! Less than a month later we found it & now we’re home, thanks to her help.
We were very pleased with our home buying experience with Kelly Winn of Cano Real Estate. He helped us get the house we really wanted, even though it had been pulled off the market! He’s super knowledgeable and helpful – a huge plus since we were from out-of-state. I’d definitely recommend Kelly to anyone looking to buy a home in the Vancouver-Camas area.
My wife and I were on a quest to purchase a high end distressed bank owned foreclosure property after the market correction in 2008. The process of identifying and reviewing possible homes and finally negotiating an accepted offer would have been possible without Nathan‘s persistence and negotiating skills!
Working with Guy at at Cano was awesome. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped us get into our house. He explained how everything worked and had no problems answering all of our questions. Thank you all!!
Working with Troy was great! Friendly, knowledgeable, and always a quick phone call away. He helped us navigate a complicated deal and was thorough in explaining every detail along the way. I will recommend Troy to anyone I know who needs to buy/sell.
Cano Real Estate did an excellent job showing and selling my home. It sold in 3 days! It was priced right and the pictures posted on the internet were top notch. It has also been a pleasure working with Nathan on building our new home in Erickson Farms (Felida, WA).
I found Guy Jensen to be very professional, helpful, and courteous. He was very knowledgeable about the inventory and matched that with our needs. I will definitely recommend Guy to family and friends.
I have worked with Megan as a buyer and seller for both investment and personal business. In every occasion she has exceeded my level of expectations as a Realtor. No matter what obstacles get thrown her way, Megan finds a way to close the deal. Communication is a priority for me and she always kept me posted and up to date from start to finish. Not only is Megan an excellent professional at what she does, she is a great person that will truly go that extra mile for her client. No matter the ty…