New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Kelly was patient, insightful, and most importantly respectful. He was not pushy on the sale and followed up until closing!!! His expertise of the area were instrumental in helping us choose the right home!!!
Aaron did a great job helping us purchase a home. He was professional, very responsive, and gave us ample time to find the right home with no pressure to purchase.
Guy Jensen is GREAT at his job. When we met him we felt as if we had known him for a long time. He has the experience we wanted and got us into our dream home. We highly recommend him!!!!! He is your GUY!!!
Megan Dodson is such a caring and professional real estate agent. She listened carefully, responded quickly, and was a true advocate for us on the purchase of our home. I am truly impressed with both Megan, and the Cano Realty team. Thank you all!
Aaron Johnson made my home shopping very easy for me. He knew the area. He was very organized and he constantly followed up with me to make sure I was comfortable with the process. I love my new home and Aaron, still, continues to check up on me. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.
Our experience with Cano Real Estate, and more specifically – Megan Dodson, was AMAZING! Not only did she help in selling our home, but she was paramount in helping us find our new home – in a simultaneous transaction. That is VERY hard to find… The level of communication was wonderful and Megan was extremely knowledgeable about the areas within Clark County that we were looking at for our new home. A TOP NOTCH TEAM for sure, and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell their hom…
Cano Real Estate did an excellent job showing and selling my home. It sold in 3 days! It was priced right and the pictures posted on the internet were top notch. It has also been a pleasure working with Nathan on building our new home in Erickson Farms (Felida, WA).
Guy Jensen is the real estate agent you want representing you in the crazy housing market that is the Portland metro area. He has the type of experience that takes many years of hard work and skill to develop. Not only does he know the area inside and out, but he also has a good working relationship with other agents in the area, which helps out tremendously. Guy was willing to take us to many different locations in order to find the right fit for our family. When we found the house we wanted, G…
Kelly is knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He takes time to make sure that you are only seeing houses that fit your interest. He has always made himself available to show homes even on short notice.
Class act! Aaron Johnson went above and beyond our expectations, coordinating and facilitating everything to help us quickly get ownership of our new house. I would highly recommend Aaron if someone is interested in feeling like you are his only client, very attentive.