New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Great service. Very friendly. Very knowledgeable of the neighborhoods. Josh really made the process of buying my home very easy. A+++. I highly recommend to anyone.
Class act! Aaron Johnson went above and beyond our expectations, coordinating and facilitating everything to help us quickly get ownership of our new house. I would highly recommend Aaron if someone is interested in feeling like you are his only client, very attentive.
Troy Frei helped us to sell one and buy a new home. He was patient, professional, and very knowledgeable about real estate. We really appreciated the time he took to truly understand what we were looking for and showed us more places than we thought possible. Although I think we have found our forever home, if I ever need any real estate help again, I will be using Troy Frei and I highly recommend that you do too!
Great team and Service! They were pro-active and very responsive…We were able to secure the lot we wanted and build our dream home! I would recommend the team!
My family and I decided to move to Vancouver, Washington from California. I was looking at some properties online and gave Megan Dodson of Cano Real Estate a call. Megan and I discussed the type of house/property we were interested in. My son and I came to Vancouver and met Megan. She took us to several areas around Vancouver looking at previously owned and new homes. We decided on a new home in Lauren Meadows. Megan was a delight to work with, she listened and understood what we were looking fo…
Cano Real Estate is the “best” there is! I don’t think you could find a better agent in the Northwest! Nathan and his team have represented me as a buyer and a seller, and made every transaction work perfect for me. Best of all, you can trust him from start to finish to do everything to make buying or selling a great experience!!
Spenser Beck was able to negotiate with the other real estate agent. I was in a bidding war and Spenser was prompt and assertive in the process. He helped to close the deal instead of continuing with more bidding. He’s a good agent.
Nathan Cano is a great local resource for anyone looking to sell or purchase a home in the Clark County area. He helped me to sell my home in less than one week and found us the perfect lot to build our dream home on, at the right price. I’d highly recommend Nathan’s services.
Megan Dodson is a knowledgeable, caring, assertive agent. She’s was easy to work with and made the entire process of selling my long time family home. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell property in the Greater Clark County.
Our experience with Cano Real Estate was great. Megan is a great team member who helped sell our house quickly. Would recommend this team to anyone looking to buy or sell, they are a dedicated team with the clients needs taken personally to insure satisfaction in their home purchase. We look forward to many years of business with Megan and her team.