New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Move-in Ready Home
5113 NE 142nd St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Kelly Winn did an excellent job in getting our home sold. Property was sold in one day. Very professional service. Kelly is very knowledgeable and understanding of the entire process. He helped schedule work to be done as needed. I have always found him to be very helpful. I would recommend Kelly to anyone looking for an honest, reliable realtor.
What a joy it was to work with Diedre. She is knowledgeable, professional and a good listener. Very responsive in finding out answers and follow up. Diedre has all the traits you want in a trusted quality realtor.
Guy Jensen and his team provided Exceptional Service! Guy helped us price our home correctly, executed a professional marketing strategy, and really listened to our goals. It is important to know when you reach out to your realtor after the contract is signed he always responds to you and follows up quickly on buyer/seller potential interactions. Professionals make a big difference and you will be highly satisfied working with Guy!
We worked with Nathan and Megan and this was by far, the best experience we’ve had in Vancouver. They were extremely knowledgeable on the local areas, neighborhood and schools. They knew the reputations of builders and recommended quality homes and a fantastic local lender. They were available at any time and were happy to answer any and all questions. They truly listened and got a good feel of what we were looking for and found us a great home. I will recommend their company to all my friends …
Aaron was great to work with! Very knowledgeable and helped us through the buying process. We bought a newly constructed home and Aaron helped us greatly with the knowledge of the development and the area.
(Troy Frei was) very helpful in describing models and choices to buy. Very honest about all costs involved and our obligations. Great sense of humor too and made it fun to work with him.
Troy Frei and his crew were very professional from beginning to end and we got top dollar for our house. I would recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again when the need arises.
Cano Real Estate was great. Troy Frei was great and helped us with all our questions and has great knowledge of the business. Lots of energy and was there every step of the way. I would recommend Cano Real Estate to everyone.
Nathan was a big help in finding my dream home! I would recommend Nathan to anyone needing help buying or selling a home! He negotiated the price we wanted and we couldn’t be happier!
Kelly Winn and his team were on top of everything for our recent purchase! Kelly went out of his way and let us drag him around to 15+ houses on our first day of looking – we found our dream house, made an offer and got accepted that day! Kelly helped us through the rest of the process which went smoothly up until the very end, but even then, he was on the phone reassuring us everything would be fine and it was. We are very grateful for Kelly’s help in getting us our amazing house! We will defi…