New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Move-in Ready Home
5113 NE 142nd St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
My family and I decided to move to Vancouver, Washington from California. I was looking at some properties online and gave Megan Dodson of Cano Real Estate a call. Megan and I discussed the type of house/property we were interested in. My son and I came to Vancouver and met Megan. She took us to several areas around Vancouver looking at previously owned and new homes. We decided on a new home in Lauren Meadows. Megan was a delight to work with, she listened and understood what we were looking fo…
Kelly was patient, insightful, and most importantly respectful. He was not pushy on the sale and followed up until closing!!! His expertise of the area were instrumental in helping us choose the right home!!!
Nathan was very responsive and professional throughout our selling experience. He was sure we were comfortable and knowledgeable about each step of the process. His team reflected his sense of friendliness and customer service. He is very personable and appreciates the emotional connection individuals have attached when buying and selling their homes.
Cano Real Estate was great. Troy Frei was great and helped us with all our questions and has great knowledge of the business. Lots of energy and was there every step of the way. I would recommend Cano Real Estate to everyone.
Nathan has always been very detailed and has prepared us with options. He is always optimistic which we appreciate. He has a very relaxing personality. We look forward to closing a deal with him in the near future.
Helped me find 6 investment properties over the course of 2-years. Listened to my requirements and only showed me properties that qualified. Did a terrific job negotiating on my behalf and offered honest and helpful information.
Amazing experience selling my home!…. and an even better experience finding my next home! Thank you Kelly from Cano Real Estate for helping us!!!! Extremely knowledgeable team who is consistent!!! And consistency is everything!
Megan Dodson is a knowledgeable, caring, assertive agent. She’s was easy to work with and made the entire process of selling my long time family home. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell property in the Greater Clark County.
I was transferred to Vancouver from St. Louis, MO for work. I was literally given 8 weeks notice to report in my new position. After researching rentals in the area, I quickly realized I would be better served buying. The issue with that was I had to buy from 1900 miles away. My schedule only allowed me 2 days to physically come and look at homes. My boss recommended Cano. I called and was connected with Megan Dodson. She made me feel comfortable immediately. After asking many questions about w…
Our realtor Megan Dodson was amazing! She was very helpful, honest, very upbeat, with a smile. She was willing to meet us and look at any home we were interested in. We were first time home buyers and she really took time and dedication to make sure the process put us as ease. Her communication was always in a timely matter anytime of the day! She really made our experience with Cano a memorable one! We LOVE our new home THANK YOU so much for the guidance and experience your company provided.