New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Our experience with Cano Real Estate was great. Megan is a great team member who helped sell our house quickly. Would recommend this team to anyone looking to buy or sell, they are a dedicated team with the clients needs taken personally to insure satisfaction in their home purchase. We look forward to many years of business with Megan and her team.
Cano Real Estate was very professional and honest with selling our home. They were able to sell our house in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone interested in selling their home.
I have had great experiences working with Nathan. His team is the best. We needed to sell our house quickly and he and his team sold our house in two days of showing. If you want to buy or sell and get it done right he and his team is the right choice.
We would highly recommend using Cano Real Estate to anyone. Our agent, Troy Frei, was very knowledgeable, honest and straight forward. We live in another state and to say that this was not a stressful situation to begin with, Troy really took the time to keep us up to date on every detail. His communication with us was pretty much daily. Truly felt like we focused 100% of his time on selling our home. We are very pleased with our experience and glad we choose Cano, especially Troy Frei!
Kelly helped me but my first home. He was very knowledgeable and responsive throughout the whole process. Any question I had, he found an answer for… and I had a lot of them. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a home.
Thank you Troy Frei for being kind, patient, and supportive. It is so nice to find someone who listens and really wants to help. Selling and buying a home is a stressful time, and with help from an agent like Troy it turns a stressful experience into something positive.
Working with Guy at at Cano was awesome. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped us get into our house. He explained how everything worked and had no problems answering all of our questions. Thank you all!!
We worked with Nathan and Megan and this was by far, the best experience we’ve had in Vancouver. They were extremely knowledgeable on the local areas, neighborhood and schools. They knew the reputations of builders and recommended quality homes and a fantastic local lender. They were available at any time and were happy to answer any and all questions. They truly listened and got a good feel of what we were looking for and found us a great home. I will recommend their company to all my friends …
We had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei who was prompt, professional, and personable. Troy responded moments after my online inquiry about selling our home. We met the next day. He was accurate in the predicting price and purchase timeline of our sale. Our house sold before it was listed due to Troy’s great coaching! I don’t do online reviews–this on is an exception because of exceptional service.
We worked with Guy Jensen with Cano Real Estate on the sale of our home. We had an offer above asking price the day the sign was put in our front yard. We really enjoyed working with Guy. He was very kind and patient and always available for us. We had a few challenges to navigate and he remained positive throughout the process. We were very pleased with our experience and have no hesitation recommending Cano Real Estate.