New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Brand new homes, several quick move-in!
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
Model Home Open Wednesday – Sunday 12PM-5PM
14103 NE 51st Ave, Vancouver WA
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Helped me find 6 investment properties over the course of 2-years. Listened to my requirements and only showed me properties that qualified. Did a terrific job negotiating on my behalf and offered honest and helpful information.
(Troy Frei was) very helpful in describing models and choices to buy. Very honest about all costs involved and our obligations. Great sense of humor too and made it fun to work with him.
The Cano Real Estate team made our transition into our new home smooth and seamless. We are so thankful for their support and expertise throughout the whole process of selling our old home and purchasing our new one. As a busy family of six, their services were greatly appreciated and we highly recommend using them if you are considering buying or selling. You won’t be disappointed.
Megan Dodson is a knowledgeable, caring, assertive agent. She’s was easy to work with and made the entire process of selling my long time family home. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell property in the Greater Clark County.
Nathan has always been very detailed and has prepared us with options. He is always optimistic which we appreciate. He has a very relaxing personality. We look forward to closing a deal with him in the near future.
My wife and I just sold our condo on the Columbia River, after listing it with Nathan Cano at Cano Real Estate. It was on the market for only 6 weeks and we couldn’t be happier. Cano Real Estate has a team approach to selling properties, and it was obvious from the start when great pictures were taken by a member of his staff, and marketed online in a very professional manner. We were expecting our condo to take much longer to sell, but due to Nathan’s marketing approach, we attribute it sellin…
Guy Jensen was the best agent that we have ever worked with! Our deal was a difficult one. He never quit working on it and made sure we were taken care of on every step. He even drove me to the airport when it was time to fly back home to drive my family out here after our house closed. Its been a couple months since we bought our house and he still checks in on us. If we ever have any friends of family in need of an agent in the future it will be Guy Jensen and Cano Real Estate!
Troy helped my wife and I find the perfect home for us. We were first time house buyer and he made the entire process very stress free. Troy is an absolute professional. His communication was great, and he worked around the clock for my wife and I. I am very thankful for Troy I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
Moving is, at best, a stressful time. Our Cano agent, Guy Jensen, made OUR selling and relocating experience as painless and stress-free as I could ever have imagined. Working with The Cano team gave my wife and I the feeling that we were working with a group of professionals whose only concern was making certain that all of OUR needs and goals were met. Additionally, Guy Jensen assisted in finding a mover and arranged his schedule to make certain that he was available to accompany us during th…
As soon as I saw the listing for my condo I requested information. Kelly Winn was the 1st to respond and he showed me the place the very next day! I loved it, made an offer and the offer was accepted! I am now the proud owner of my beautiful condo! Kelly and his team at Cano Real Estate made the whole process seamless! I could not have asked for more professional expertise AND the upmost support for making this a smooth transition. Thanks to all!