New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTIONS!
Brand new homes, quick move-in!
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
Model Home Open Wednesday – Sunday 12PM-5PM
14103 NE 51st Ave, Vancouver WA
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Nathan is professional and great to work with. We had heard great things about Nathan and his team, we were pleased to have all them true. Their marketing is excellent and I believe it is a key part to them selling houses quickly.
In today’s aggressive market of homes coming on the market and going off just as quick as they went on. It was imperative to have an agent that was flexible with meeting the demand of needing to see a property on a short notice. Megan Dodson went above and beyond in meeting this expectation for us! She was quick to respond to our needs and worked tirelessly in submitting offers on multiple homes for us until we finally had one accepted. Megan is very outgoing, knowledgeable and possesses a posi…
My wife and I just sold our condo on the Columbia River, after listing it with Nathan Cano at Cano Real Estate. It was on the market for only 6 weeks and we couldn’t be happier. Cano Real Estate has a team approach to selling properties, and it was obvious from the start when great pictures were taken by a member of his staff, and marketed online in a very professional manner. We were expecting our condo to take much longer to sell, but due to Nathan’s marketing approach, we attribute it sellin…
Troy Frei and his crew were very professional from beginning to end and we got top dollar for our house. I would recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again when the need arises.
Helped me find 6 investment properties over the course of 2-years. Listened to my requirements and only showed me properties that qualified. Did a terrific job negotiating on my behalf and offered honest and helpful information.
Cano Real Estate was great. Troy Frei was great and helped us with all our questions and has great knowledge of the business. Lots of energy and was there every step of the way. I would recommend Cano Real Estate to everyone.
I was transferred to Vancouver from St. Louis, MO for work. I was literally given 8 weeks notice to report in my new position. After researching rentals in the area, I quickly realized I would be better served buying. The issue with that was I had to buy from 1900 miles away. My schedule only allowed me 2 days to physically come and look at homes. My boss recommended Cano. I called and was connected with Megan Dodson. She made me feel comfortable immediately. After asking many questions about w…
What a joy it was to work with Diedre. She is knowledgeable, professional and a good listener. Very responsive in finding out answers and follow up. Diedre has all the traits you want in a trusted quality realtor.
Cano Real Estate works together as a team, they are very responsive and helpful. I worked with Troy on my occasion, and he was very professional and helpful. As a buyer I felt that I was taken care of and got all the answers to my questions right away. He was very passionate about his job and I felt that he represented the seller really well without ever forgetting me as a buyer. I would buy and/or sell through Cano Real Estate again and dealing with Troy in the past, he would be the first pers…
We worked with Nathan and Megan and this was by far, the best experience we’ve had in Vancouver. They were extremely knowledgeable on the local areas, neighborhood and schools. They knew the reputations of builders and recommended quality homes and a fantastic local lender. They were available at any time and were happy to answer any and all questions. They truly listened and got a good feel of what we were looking for and found us a great home. I will recommend their company to all my friends …