New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Nathan was very responsive and professional throughout our selling experience. He was sure we were comfortable and knowledgeable about each step of the process. His team reflected his sense of friendliness and customer service. He is very personable and appreciates the emotional connection individuals have attached when buying and selling their homes.
I used (Cano Real Estate) to sell a house for a family member that I had Power of Attorney for and it went very smooth. They knew the process and made me feel very comfortable along the way. The house was priced right, shown well and sold quickly. Megan Dodson was very caring, informative and helpful during the process. I would list another property with her for sure.
We would highly recommend using Cano Real Estate to anyone. Our agent, Troy Frei, was very knowledgeable, honest and straight forward. We live in another state and to say that this was not a stressful situation to begin with, Troy really took the time to keep us up to date on every detail. His communication with us was pretty much daily. Truly felt like we focused 100% of his time on selling our home. We are very pleased with our experience and glad we choose Cano, especially Troy Frei!
Nathan Cano and Kelly Winn were great to work with as I sold my townhouse in Vancouver. The amount of knowledge and quick responsiveness was second to none. I would go to them again if I need to buy/sell a home in the future, without a doubt.
Nathan Cano is a great local resource for anyone looking to sell or purchase a home in the Clark County area. He helped me to sell my home in less than one week and found us the perfect lot to build our dream home on, at the right price. I’d highly recommend Nathan’s services.
Megan at Cano Real Estate was a pleasure to work with. She helped my wife and I find a home for the right price and negotiate all the details of the contract the way we wanted. She was very reliable and easy to get in touch with, whether via cell, email or text. Always responded quickly and was willing to drive outside of the local area which gave us a lot more opportunity to look at homes. We found a perfect cute little home for our family and couldn’t be happier. She was so Very kind to work …
My family and I decided to move to Vancouver, Washington from California. I was looking at some properties online and gave Megan Dodson of Cano Real Estate a call. Megan and I discussed the type of house/property we were interested in. My son and I came to Vancouver and met Megan. She took us to several areas around Vancouver looking at previously owned and new homes. We decided on a new home in Lauren Meadows. Megan was a delight to work with, she listened and understood what we were looking fo…
Working with Kelly made our first time home buying experience so wonderful. Even with the stresses of buying a home, Kelly made everything so much easier. We were from out of the area and only had a day to look at homes and he spent probably an 8 hour day with us going from house to house. He had our best interest at heart and it really just felt like he had our back. He was responsive, incredibly understanding, full of advice, accommodating, knowledge, and just a pleasure to work with. I would …
I chose Nathan and Troy to market my 2.4ac lot at 2312 NE 49th St, Vancouver, WA because they know the local market well. They were very accessible during the sale process. They contacted a local engineering company, and did market analysis on my lot, helped me setting up the right price, which led to the sale of my lot.
Kelly Winn was totally on top of his game. The sellers excepted our first offer, and we closed on the house in 16 days with not compromising on anything we needed. Kelly’s knowledge and local connections made our first home buying experience easy and worry free. I highly recommend Kelly and his team.