New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Megan Dodson was our agent on our first house. She is very knowledgeable and is very attentive to her clients needs. After we grew out of our first home, we didn’t hesitate to call Megan up and tell her we want to sell and buy a new home. She helped us through the process of selling and buying another home. Although there were some bumps, (nothing to do with Megan), she kept pushing on and made it happen for us. I would highly recommend her to any and all. Her expertise in real estate is top no…
I used (Cano Real Estate) to sell a house for a family member that I had Power of Attorney for and it went very smooth. They knew the process and made me feel very comfortable along the way. The house was priced right, shown well and sold quickly. Megan Dodson was very caring, informative and helpful during the process. I would list another property with her for sure.
Troy was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and closely tied to the market and other available services. The attention to detail and ongoing support are outstanding. Thank you!!!
Troy Frei is a great communicator; kept me informed all through the process. He handled all of the negotiations with the buyer and gave me excellent advise during that process. I will definitely use him again on any future real estate transactions and would highly recommend him to any other sellers of real estate.
I had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei and he was outstanding. He went above and beyond my expectations to help us get what we wanted and needed. Troy always made himself available to us and listened to our needs, yet he gave us very honest and realistic feedback and suggestions. I would never buy/sell from anyone but Troy! Very dependable, trustworthy, and hardworking – thank you!
Working with Troy was great! Friendly, knowledgeable, and always a quick phone call away. He helped us navigate a complicated deal and was thorough in explaining every detail along the way. I will recommend Troy to anyone I know who needs to buy/sell.
We had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei who was prompt, professional, and personable. Troy responded moments after my online inquiry about selling our home. We met the next day. He was accurate in the predicting price and purchase timeline of our sale. Our house sold before it was listed due to Troy’s great coaching! I don’t do online reviews–this on is an exception because of exceptional service.
Helped me find 6 investment properties over the course of 2-years. Listened to my requirements and only showed me properties that qualified. Did a terrific job negotiating on my behalf and offered honest and helpful information.
My wife and I were on a quest to purchase a high end distressed bank owned foreclosure property after the market correction in 2008. The process of identifying and reviewing possible homes and finally negotiating an accepted offer would have been possible without Nathan‘s persistence and negotiating skills!
Aaron Johnson made my home shopping very easy for me. He knew the area. He was very organized and he constantly followed up with me to make sure I was comfortable with the process. I love my new home and Aaron, still, continues to check up on me. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.