New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Josh Dannenmann was great to work with. He was always very responsive and went out of his way to accommodate our schedule. Because he did such a great job with our listing we sold our house during the first weekend.
I had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei and he was outstanding. He went above and beyond my expectations to help us get what we wanted and needed. Troy always made himself available to us and listened to our needs, yet he gave us very honest and realistic feedback and suggestions. I would never buy/sell from anyone but Troy! Very dependable, trustworthy, and hardworking – thank you!
Megan Dodson is a knowledgeable, caring, assertive agent. She’s was easy to work with and made the entire process of selling my long time family home. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell property in the Greater Clark County.
Troy Frei is a great communicator; kept me informed all through the process. He handled all of the negotiations with the buyer and gave me excellent advise during that process. I will definitely use him again on any future real estate transactions and would highly recommend him to any other sellers of real estate.
We worked with Garrett Olmstead for our purchase. Being second homebuyers, we were picky. Garrett remained professional and showed us everything we wanted to see. Thank you for making the experience such a positive one!
Nathan helped us find our house and it was an excellent experience. His knowledge of the area and the entire purchase process was invaluable. We would definitely use Nathan again.
Our experience was positive in every way and we were able to close much earlier than was anticipated because the right people were involved at each step in the process.
I have had great experiences working with Nathan. His team is the best. We needed to sell our house quickly and he and his team sold our house in two days of showing. If you want to buy or sell and get it done right he and his team is the right choice.
My experience with Cano Real Estate, in particular Destiney Evans, was awesome. I’m a seasoned home buyer and pretty particular about details. Destiney was very knowledgeable, conscientious, friendly, and responsive. She was always available to answer questions before and after the house closed. If I am in the real estate market to buy/sell again, I’d definitely work with Destiney.
Nathan was very responsive and professional throughout our selling experience. He was sure we were comfortable and knowledgeable about each step of the process. His team reflected his sense of friendliness and customer service. He is very personable and appreciates the emotional connection individuals have attached when buying and selling their homes.