New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Brand new homes, several quick move-in!
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
Model Home Open Wednesday – Sunday 12PM-5PM
14103 NE 51st Ave, Vancouver WA
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Megan Dodson is such a caring and professional real estate agent. She listened carefully, responded quickly, and was a true advocate for us on the purchase of our home. I am truly impressed with both Megan, and the Cano Realty team. Thank you all!
I chose Nathan and Troy to market my 2.4ac lot at 2312 NE 49th St, Vancouver, WA because they know the local market well. They were very accessible during the sale process. They contacted a local engineering company, and did market analysis on my lot, helped me setting up the right price, which led to the sale of my lot.
I live in Arizona and needed to sell a house in Washington. Nathan and his staff sold the house within a few days. Everything was done on line and in a timely manor. I couldn’t have asked for better.
What a difference knowledgeable AND CARING staff make! My husband and I had the privilege to work with Megan Dodson through our first home purchase. We received guidance on each step of the process (most of which we had no idea existed). By following Megan’s advice we were fortunate to sell and buy land to build on a few years later. No matter the obstacle or outcome, Megan shows commitment to her clients the whole way through.
Made selling my home easy and stress free! My wife and I worked with Troy Frei and he was just great. Troy was very responsive to all my call at any hour and returned all email very promptly. House sold in less then 30 days at top dollar. Their slogan “hire an agent, get a team” is 100% on point. Thanks Cano team for all your hard work and great marketing!
Nathan is professional and great to work with. We had heard great things about Nathan and his team, we were pleased to have all them true. Their marketing is excellent and I believe it is a key part to them selling houses quickly.
My wife and I were on a quest to purchase a high end distressed bank owned foreclosure property after the market correction in 2008. The process of identifying and reviewing possible homes and finally negotiating an accepted offer would have been possible without Nathan‘s persistence and negotiating skills!
Nathan and his team worked diligently to get my unique property sold for the price that I needed. I would definitely use them again in the future! Nathan kept me updated daily on the progress, showings, and feedback which I found most helpful. I really feel they take pride in their services and products and show true professionalism at all times.
We had the opportunity to consult Troy Frei regarding the sale of our home after purchasing this home through him, years ago. Troy is very knowledgeable, is an exceptional realtor and detail oriented in his work which led to the quick sale of our home in a week. We found him responsive to our suggestions and his diligent negotiating skills with the buyer was the best part. He gets a five star rating from us and we are very thankful for his assistance.
I had a rough start looking for a home for my family. We were using a different realtor & decided to switch to Megan Dodson because she was very familiar with the area where we wanted our home. She was excellent to work with easy going & very confident that we would find our home. She was right! Less than a month later we found it & now we’re home, thanks to her help.