New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Our experience with Cano Real Estate was great. Megan is a great team member who helped sell our house quickly. Would recommend this team to anyone looking to buy or sell, they are a dedicated team with the clients needs taken personally to insure satisfaction in their home purchase. We look forward to many years of business with Megan and her team.
Excellent from beginning to end. Megan is the best. She listened to us about what we wanted and she searched for it. Not a big inventory so we began to get discouraged but Megan stayed positive and kept us going. We love our new home and would/will refer Megan and Cano to others.
Aaron Johnson made my home shopping very easy for me. He knew the area. He was very organized and he constantly followed up with me to make sure I was comfortable with the process. I love my new home and Aaron, still, continues to check up on me. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.
I had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei and he was outstanding. He went above and beyond my expectations to help us get what we wanted and needed. Troy always made himself available to us and listened to our needs, yet he gave us very honest and realistic feedback and suggestions. I would never buy/sell from anyone but Troy! Very dependable, trustworthy, and hardworking – thank you!
Kelly Winn helped me purchase a home while keeping my current home as a rental property…great advice and strong knowledge of the local market. Would quickly recommend to friends!
Troy Frei is a great communicator; kept me informed all through the process. He handled all of the negotiations with the buyer and gave me excellent advise during that process. I will definitely use him again on any future real estate transactions and would highly recommend him to any other sellers of real estate.
This is our second experience with Megan Dodson and Cano Real Estate, and once again it couldn’t have went any smoother. We recently sold a piece of property, got our asking price and before the ink was dry the deal was done, all that in less than 2 weeks!
Nathan Cano assisted me on two different transactions. He came over and looked at a house I was trying to sell. He adjusted my market price and gave me a few recommendations to make the house more marketable. He told me he would have it sold for the amount I was looking for within 30 days. We sold our house immediately and received our asking price. On a separate occasion, my wife and I had been looking for a house without success. I told Nathan what we were looking for as far as house, land, a…
Guy Jensen and his team provided Exceptional Service! Guy helped us price our home correctly, executed a professional marketing strategy, and really listened to our goals. It is important to know when you reach out to your realtor after the contract is signed he always responds to you and follows up quickly on buyer/seller potential interactions. Professionals make a big difference and you will be highly satisfied working with Guy!
Nathan is professional and great to work with. We had heard great things about Nathan and his team, we were pleased to have all them true. Their marketing is excellent and I believe it is a key part to them selling houses quickly.