New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
New Home Community Located at
NE 50th Ave & NE 139th St, Vancouver WA 98686
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Thank you Troy Frei for being kind, patient, and supportive. It is so nice to find someone who listens and really wants to help. Selling and buying a home is a stressful time, and with help from an agent like Troy it turns a stressful experience into something positive.
All I can say is all star service. Kelly was the man and made selling my house a lot easier then my family expected. He came up with a game plan and got us what we needed and was straight up honest and was always there when we needed him. Even after our house sold and closed he still took time to help me with questions I had with a new house up north.
Troy Frei from Cano Real Estate was on top of everything through the process of our year long search and first home buying process! He is very knowledgeable and listened to our needs and wants and got us into a home we love!
Guy Jensen was the best agent that we have ever worked with! Our deal was a difficult one. He never quit working on it and made sure we were taken care of on every step. He even drove me to the airport when it was time to fly back home to drive my family out here after our house closed. Its been a couple months since we bought our house and he still checks in on us. If we ever have any friends of family in need of an agent in the future it will be Guy Jensen and Cano Real Estate!
What a professional! My wife and I were first time home buyers and could not have asked for a better experience. From start to finish Troy walked us through every step of the way. He was straight forward, gave us sound advice and made us feel at ease throughout the entire buying process. We highly recommend Troy to anyone in the market for a new home.
We had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei who was prompt, professional, and personable. Troy responded moments after my online inquiry about selling our home. We met the next day. He was accurate in the predicting price and purchase timeline of our sale. Our house sold before it was listed due to Troy’s great coaching! I don’t do online reviews–this on is an exception because of exceptional service.
We would highly recommend using Cano Real Estate to anyone. Our agent, Troy Frei, was very knowledgeable, honest and straight forward. We live in another state and to say that this was not a stressful situation to begin with, Troy really took the time to keep us up to date on every detail. His communication with us was pretty much daily. Truly felt like we focused 100% of his time on selling our home. We are very pleased with our experience and glad we choose Cano, especially Troy Frei!
Troy Frei and his crew were very professional from beginning to end and we got top dollar for our house. I would recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again when the need arises.
We had the opportunity to consult Troy Frei regarding the sale of our home after purchasing this home through him, years ago. Troy is very knowledgeable, is an exceptional realtor and detail oriented in his work which led to the quick sale of our home in a week. We found him responsive to our suggestions and his diligent negotiating skills with the buyer was the best part. He gets a five star rating from us and we are very thankful for his assistance.
Guy Jensen was great to work with. He was very accommodating to our situation and our schedules. He was very knowledgeable of the area we were interested buying in. Let’s face it buying a house can be a stressful time, Guy went above and beyond to ensure he communicated with us every step of the way. We walked out of that office “old friends” something you don’t always get anymore. It was a pleasure working with this team! Thank you for the best first time home buying experience!