New One Level Homes on Large Lots in Vancouver WA, by Glavin Homes New home construction by local green builder
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTIONS!
Brand new homes, quick move-in!
Glavin Homes proudly presents their
THE HEIGHTS AT PLEASANT VALLEY
Model Home Open Wednesday – Sunday 12PM-5PM
14103 NE 51st Ave, Vancouver WA
Large lots can fit single story homes with 3 car garages and RV garage bays. Home prices start in the mid $500,000’s and include luxury high end amenities like DeWils Fine Cabinets throughout. All homes will have covered outdoor living areas, are National Green Building Standards Certified, have 95% efficiency heating, air conditioning, tankless water heater, and more.
• 9 Foot Ceilings First Floor
• 11 & 12 Foot Ceilings in Great Room & Entry (per plan)
• 8 Foot Ceilings Second Floor
• DeWils Custom Cabinets – 6 Wood Species to Choose From
• 2 Ceiling Fans (Master & Great Room)
• Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
• Wood Flooring in Entry, Hallway, Kitchen, and Nook
• Painted Wood Shelving in Closets & Pantry
• Full Wood Wrapped Windows
• Craftsman Millwork Package
• 4 Can Lights in Great Room
• Tankless Hot Water
• Air Conditioning
• Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Full Height Tile Backsplash
• Whirlpool Gas Cooktop
• Whirlpool Wall Oven
• Whirlpool Microhood
• 6 Can Lights
• Garbage Disposal
• Plumbed for Icemaker
• Stainless steel under mount sink
Bathroom & Utility Features
• Free Standing Tub (per plan)
• Double Sinks in Master & Hall Bath
• Mud Set Tiled Master Shower
• Utility Sink with Base Cabinet
• Tile Floors and Counters in Bathrooms & Utility
• Gerber Toilets & Sinks
Exterior & Mechanical Features
• 3 Car Garages (per plan)
• Covered Outdoor Living Area
• Lifetime Architectural Roofing
• Complete Fiber Cement Siding
• Tyvek Weather Wrapped Exterior
• Backyard Fully Fenced With Gate – Pre-stained Cedar
• Fully Landscaped With Sprinklers – 3 Trees, 7 Plants, 6 Shrubs, Up to 3600 Sq Ft of Sod
• Piped for Gas Barbecue
• Exterior Man Door
• Wayne Dalton Insulated Garage Doors
• (1) Garage Door Opener With Wireless Keypad
• Kiln Dried Lumber
• 2×6 Construction
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
• I-Joint Engineer Floors
• Stone Accents
Green Building Features
• National Green Building Standard Certified
• Energy Star Green Certified
• R-24 Blown In Blanket (BIB) Insulation in Walls
• R-30 Insulation in Floors
• R-49 Insulation Ceilings
• 100% Compact Fluorescent & LED Lighting
• Furnace in Conditioned Space
• Ductwork in Conditioned Space (Some Exceptions). This prevents a 25% energy loss during air distribution
• Energy Heel Trusses (More Insulation)
• Advanced framing techniques use more insulation and result in less energy loss through walls. This also conserves natural resources by using less wood.
• Best practices in air infiltration barriers—including sealing exterior wall plates, behind exterior wall tubs, and all penetrations
• No to Low VOC products
• 95% High Efficiency Furnace
• 10 year Parts and Labor on Furnace
Located at NE 50th Ave & NE 139th Street in Vancouver, WA in the desirable Pleasant Valley area.
Our experience was positive in every way and we were able to close much earlier than was anticipated because the right people were involved at each step in the process.
Excellent from beginning to end. Megan is the best. She listened to us about what we wanted and she searched for it. Not a big inventory so we began to get discouraged but Megan stayed positive and kept us going. We love our new home and would/will refer Megan and Cano to others.
I was transferred to Vancouver from St. Louis, MO for work. I was literally given 8 weeks notice to report in my new position. After researching rentals in the area, I quickly realized I would be better served buying. The issue with that was I had to buy from 1900 miles away. My schedule only allowed me 2 days to physically come and look at homes. My boss recommended Cano. I called and was connected with Megan Dodson. She made me feel comfortable immediately. After asking many questions about w…
On a 5 scale with 5 best, I give Megan an 8. Extraordinary service.
My wife and I were on a quest to purchase a high end distressed bank owned foreclosure property after the market correction in 2008. The process of identifying and reviewing possible homes and finally negotiating an accepted offer would have been possible without Nathan‘s persistence and negotiating skills!
My wife and I bought our first home together in 2007 using Nathan Cano and his team at Cano Real Estate. Buying your first home can be a very exciting time, yet a very nervous time as well. Nathan took very good care of us and did everything he said he was going to. Since then, we’ve sold that home and purchased another home using Nathan and his team in 2012. Again, the process was very smooth and worry free. We currently have our home on the market using Nathan Cano, and so far, the process ha…
We dealt with Kelly Winn from Nathan Cano Real Estate. We were looking for an agency that specializes in the downtown Vancouver properties. After we discussed putting our house on the market, Kelly made some bold statements about the asking price, length of time before an offer is received and possible delays. He was very up front about all of them and he was right about them all. It felt comforting to know that we were in good hands the entire time. Job well done!
We had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei who was prompt, professional, and personable. Troy responded moments after my online inquiry about selling our home. We met the next day. He was accurate in the predicting price and purchase timeline of our sale. Our house sold before it was listed due to Troy’s great coaching! I don’t do online reviews–this on is an exception because of exceptional service.
Nathan helped us find our house and it was an excellent experience. His knowledge of the area and the entire purchase process was invaluable. We would definitely use Nathan again.
Kelly Winn helped me purchase a home while keeping my current home as a rental property…great advice and strong knowledge of the local market. Would quickly recommend to friends!