Ridgefield Ridgefield is in the pastoral, rolling hills countryside of northern Clark County, Washington
Ridgefield is an expanding small city of just over 10,000 citizens located in northern Clark County, Washington. Incorporated in 1909, Ridgefield has a great deal to offer with its tranquil setting among rolling hills, old-fashioned downtown, business-friendly environment and proximity to Portland, Oregon without the rush of a big city.
As a member of this remarkable community, there are many different opportunities for involvement, ranging from volunteer city government advisory boards and commissions to community organizations and events. Fourth of July celebration, Birdfest, Hometown Celebration, Heritage Days and National Night Out are just a sampling of areas that citizens and businesses lend their time and energy.
• Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex (RORC) is a 53-acre outdoor facility for sports, recreation, and education that benefits the Ridgefield School District and the community. It features 6 multipurpose sports fields, a playground, walking trails, open space, and a community building. RORC is the home of the Ridgefield Raptors, a West Coast League Baseball team.
• RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater is an 18,000-seat live-music venue that hosts a season of concerts by popular artists.
• Ridgefield offers many golfing opportunities. In addition to Tri-Mountain Golf Course in Ridgefield, there are dozens of other public and private golf courses in Clark County.
• Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge is 5218 acres of marshes, grasslands and woodlands dedicated to habitat preservation of Dusky Canada geese as well as other waterfowl and wetland wildlife. There is a 4.2 mile auto tour route and 1.2 mile seasonal walking trail.
• There are many fishing and boating opportunities to be found in the Ridgefield area, with numerous creeks and lakes, as well as the Columbia River.
• Ridgefield is a prime Pacific Northwest location. Day trip options range from the coast, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens to Portland museums, zoo and theater. There is truly something for every interest.
• The Cedar Creek Grist Mill rests on a steep and rocky slope at the bottom of a narrow gorge. It is the only grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
Ridgefield School District
Ridgefield City Hall
Water & Sewer: 360-887-8251
Clark Public Utilities
Northwest Natural Gas
Ridgefield Business Assoc.
Ridgefield Community Library
Megan Dodson was amazing! We got more for our home than we expected and she was also able to find us a new home that we love with limited inventory to choose from.
We worked with an excellent on-site agent, Troy Frei from Cano Real Estate, who represented the seller/builder of our newly constructed home in Vancouver, WA. We are appreciative that Troy was consistently courteous, responsive, and straightforward with us during the entire home buying process. During our personal interactions, he was always knowledgeable and provided us with information that was helpful and relevant to our situation. The entire transaction went smoothly from start to finish, an…
Troy has exceptional real estate experience. He is a pleasure to work with and appreciate his professionalism. He is friendly, works hard to find what you’re looking for, and great understanding of the Northwest real estate market. He makes the process smooth and great negotiation skills. Thank you Troy!
Nathan Cano assisted me on two different transactions. He came over and looked at a house I was trying to sell. He adjusted my market price and gave me a few recommendations to make the house more marketable. He told me he would have it sold for the amount I was looking for within 30 days. We sold our house immediately and received our asking price. On a separate occasion, my wife and I had been looking for a house without success. I told Nathan what we were looking for as far as house, land, a…
We ran into several hiccups during the process of selling our house, but Kelly Winn smoothly navigated us through the entire selling process. He did an excellent job of handling almost 50 showings and helping us choose which offer was the best one for us from the many that we received. We enjoyed working with Kelly, and if we ever need to use an agent again for any reason we will definitely reach out to Kelly.
We had the pleasure of working with Troy Frei who was prompt, professional, and personable. Troy responded moments after my online inquiry about selling our home. We met the next day. He was accurate in the predicting price and purchase timeline of our sale. Our house sold before it was listed due to Troy’s great coaching! I don’t do online reviews–this on is an exception because of exceptional service.
My wife and I just sold our condo on the Columbia River, after listing it with Nathan Cano at Cano Real Estate. It was on the market for only 6 weeks and we couldn’t be happier. Cano Real Estate has a team approach to selling properties, and it was obvious from the start when great pictures were taken by a member of his staff, and marketed online in a very professional manner. We were expecting our condo to take much longer to sell, but due to Nathan’s marketing approach, we attribute it sellin…
We had the opportunity to consult Troy Frei regarding the sale of our home after purchasing this home through him, years ago. Troy is very knowledgeable, is an exceptional realtor and detail oriented in his work which led to the quick sale of our home in a week. We found him responsive to our suggestions and his diligent negotiating skills with the buyer was the best part. He gets a five star rating from us and we are very thankful for his assistance.
We worked with Nathan and Megan and this was by far, the best experience we’ve had in Vancouver. They were extremely knowledgeable on the local areas, neighborhood and schools. They knew the reputations of builders and recommended quality homes and a fantastic local lender. They were available at any time and were happy to answer any and all questions. They truly listened and got a good feel of what we were looking for and found us a great home. I will recommend their company to all my friends …
Troy Frei and his crew were very professional from beginning to end and we got top dollar for our house. I would recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again when the need arises.