Ridgefield Ridgefield is in the pastoral, rolling hills countryside of northern Clark County, Washington
Ridgefield is an expanding small city of just over 10,000 citizens located in northern Clark County, Washington. Incorporated in 1909, Ridgefield has a great deal to offer with its tranquil setting among rolling hills, old-fashioned downtown, business-friendly environment and proximity to Portland, Oregon without the rush of a big city.
As a member of this remarkable community, there are many different opportunities for involvement, ranging from volunteer city government advisory boards and commissions to community organizations and events. Fourth of July celebration, Birdfest, Hometown Celebration, Heritage Days and National Night Out are just a sampling of areas that citizens and businesses lend their time and energy.
• Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex (RORC) is a 53-acre outdoor facility for sports, recreation, and education that benefits the Ridgefield School District and the community. It features 6 multipurpose sports fields, a playground, walking trails, open space, and a community building. RORC is the home of the Ridgefield Raptors, a West Coast League Baseball team.
• RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater is an 18,000-seat live-music venue that hosts a season of concerts by popular artists.
• Ridgefield offers many golfing opportunities. In addition to Tri-Mountain Golf Course in Ridgefield, there are dozens of other public and private golf courses in Clark County.
• Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge is 5218 acres of marshes, grasslands and woodlands dedicated to habitat preservation of Dusky Canada geese as well as other waterfowl and wetland wildlife. There is a 4.2 mile auto tour route and 1.2 mile seasonal walking trail.
• There are many fishing and boating opportunities to be found in the Ridgefield area, with numerous creeks and lakes, as well as the Columbia River.
• Ridgefield is a prime Pacific Northwest location. Day trip options range from the coast, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens to Portland museums, zoo and theater. There is truly something for every interest.
• The Cedar Creek Grist Mill rests on a steep and rocky slope at the bottom of a narrow gorge. It is the only grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
Ridgefield School District
Ridgefield City Hall
Water & Sewer: 360-887-8251
Clark Public Utilities
Northwest Natural Gas
Ridgefield Business Assoc.
Ridgefield Community Library
I had a wonderful experience with Dacia Alexander during my home purchase process. Dacia was always on the ball anytime I text or called her, day or night. She was always bubbly and happy to help. She definitely went above and beyond more than once or twice, even staying up a couple late nights with me to help me any way she could to get the property that I wanted. I had a low budget and yet she found me everything I was looking for plus more than I could have even asked for and also came out un…
Troy helped my wife and I find the perfect home for us. We were first time house buyer and he made the entire process very stress free. Troy is an absolute professional. His communication was great, and he worked around the clock for my wife and I. I am very thankful for Troy I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
Great service. Very friendly. Very knowledgeable of the neighborhoods. Josh really made the process of buying my home very easy. A+++. I highly recommend to anyone.
Troy was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and closely tied to the market and other available services. The attention to detail and ongoing support are outstanding. Thank you!!!
Josh Dannenmann was great to work with. He was always very responsive and went out of his way to accommodate our schedule. Because he did such a great job with our listing we sold our house during the first weekend.
Josh Dannenmann and the whole team at Cano Real Estate were excellent. Josh helped us buy our home with minimal stress, speed and expertise. He did such a great job, we contacted him once again to help us sell our home. Josh and the rest of the team were caring, responsive and extremely involved. He went above and beyond and exceeded every expectation. I highly recommend Josh and Cano Real Estate.
I had Aaron Johnson list my condo and he killed it! We received many quick offers and even got back into contract after 15 minutes after the first buyer pulled out. Aaron was on it! He was very responsive and answered all of my questions. I definitely look forward to using his services for any transactions in the future! I would recommend Aaron to anyone looking to buy or sell their home in the Portland/Vancouver area!
Cano Real Estate was great to work with as I sold my townhouse in Vancouver. The amount of knowledge and quick responsiveness was second to none. I would go to them again if I need to buy/sell a home in the future, without a doubt.
Nathan was very responsive and professional throughout our selling experience. He was sure we were comfortable and knowledgeable about each step of the process. His team reflected his sense of friendliness and customer service. He is very personable and appreciates the emotional connection individuals have attached when buying and selling their homes.
Steve Dobbs was amazing to work with when we decided to sell our home of 17 years. He was ALWAYS available when we had questions and his communication style was detailed and clear. He worked so hard for us and we couldn’t be happier with the whole process. Being able to take advantage of The Giving Back program was an extra bonus and so appreciated. THANK YOU, Steve for making us feel like your only client and for being so much fun during this major life event! We recommend you and Cano Real E…