Ridgefield Ridgefield is in the pastoral, rolling hills countryside of northern Clark County, Washington
Ridgefield is an expanding small city of just over 12,000 citizens located in northern Clark County, Washington. Incorporated in 1909, Ridgefield has a great deal to offer with its tranquil setting among rolling hills, old-fashioned downtown, business-friendly environment and proximity to Portland, Oregon without the rush of a big city.
As a member of this remarkable community, there are many different opportunities for involvement, ranging from volunteer city government advisory boards and commissions to community organizations and events. Fourth of July celebration, Birdfest, Hometown Celebration, Heritage Days and National Night Out are just a sampling of areas that citizens and businesses lend their time and energy.
• Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex (RORC) is a 53-acre outdoor facility for sports, recreation, and education that benefits the Ridgefield School District and the community. It features 6 multipurpose sports fields, a playground, walking trails, open space, and a community building. RORC is the home of the Ridgefield Raptors, a West Coast League Baseball team.
• RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater is an 18,000-seat live-music venue that hosts a season of concerts by popular artists.
• Ridgefield offers many golfing opportunities. In addition to Tri-Mountain Golf Course in Ridgefield, there are dozens of other public and private golf courses in Clark County.
• Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge is 5218 acres of marshes, grasslands and woodlands dedicated to habitat preservation of Dusky Canada geese as well as other waterfowl and wetland wildlife. There is a 4.2 mile auto tour route and 1.2 mile seasonal walking trail.
• There are many fishing and boating opportunities to be found in the Ridgefield area, with numerous creeks and lakes, as well as the Columbia River.
• Ridgefield is a prime Pacific Northwest location. Day trip options range from the coast, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens to Portland museums, zoo and theater. There is truly something for every interest.
• The Cedar Creek Grist Mill rests on a steep and rocky slope at the bottom of a narrow gorge. It is the only grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
Ridgefield School District
Ridgefield City Hall
Water & Sewer: 360-887-8251
Clark Public Utilities
Northwest Natural Gas
Ridgefield Business Assoc.
Ridgefield Community Library
After working on several different projects with Cano Real Estate, I can give them excellent marks for real estate brokerage services. Nathan Cano is absolutely top notch, as is Josh and Shannon and the rest of the Cano team . . not only are they great at what they do, they are great people too . . highly recommend, A+ !
Josh Dannenmann was awesome! He sold us our first home and went out of his way to help us with anything we needed. He was very responsive, professional, and kind. Extremely happy we used him!
I had an outstanding experience working with Garrett Olmstead and the Cano Real Estate team. They arranged a five day listing with sealed bids for my unique Felida property. Five offers made it through to round two. Garrett showed his negotiating skills and secured a contract well above the asking price. It was a very busy few days! Garrett’s expertise, speed, and dedication were truly impressive. I highly recommend Cano’s exceptional services.
Josh assisted us with our lot purchase. His depth of knowledge and willingness to help enabled a quick successful lot transaction. I would recommend Josh to anyone else looking for land in Clark county.
I have had Nathan and his team sell two homes and negotiate a custom home build for me. The level of personal service is second to none and this high level of customer service has been instilled in to his whole team. Every deadline met, every phone call or email responded to in a timely manner and sold my last house in six days! Through the whole process I really had the feeling that they had my best interest at heart and took pride in a job well done. I recommend all of my family and friends t…
Troy has exceptional real estate experience. He is a pleasure to work with and appreciate his professionalism. He is friendly, works hard to find what you’re looking for, and great understanding of the Northwest real estate market. He makes the process smooth and great negotiation skills. Thank you Troy!
I started working with Troy Frei after my father passed in 2019. Troy was introduced to me through one of my brothers-in-law who knew Troy already, when I first started working with him my first impression was that Troy demonstrated significant expertise at his job in the housing industry and his in- depth knowledge and understanding of the rules and laws. Another thing I noticed in Troy was he always displayed compassion with me and my family because this was our family home for so many years. …
Troy Frei and his crew were very professional from beginning to end and we got top dollar for our house. I would recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again when the need arises.
Nathan and his team were more than helpful to not only help us find a house but help our family find the right situation. His team was professional and not pushy making sure we found the right area for our family. I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a home in the Pacific Northwest.
Nathan and his team worked diligently to get my unique property sold for the price that I needed. I would definitely use them again in the future! Nathan kept me updated daily on the progress, showings, and feedback which I found most helpful. I really feel they take pride in their services and products and show true professionalism at all times.