Ridgefield Ridgefield is in the pastoral, rolling hills countryside of northern Clark County, Washington
Ridgefield is an expanding small city of just over 10,000 citizens located in northern Clark County, Washington. Incorporated in 1909, Ridgefield has a great deal to offer with its tranquil setting among rolling hills, old-fashioned downtown, business-friendly environment and proximity to Portland, Oregon without the rush of a big city.
As a member of this remarkable community, there are many different opportunities for involvement, ranging from volunteer city government advisory boards and commissions to community organizations and events. Fourth of July celebration, Birdfest, Hometown Celebration, Heritage Days and National Night Out are just a sampling of areas that citizens and businesses lend their time and energy.
• Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex (RORC) is a 53-acre outdoor facility for sports, recreation, and education that benefits the Ridgefield School District and the community. It features 6 multipurpose sports fields, a playground, walking trails, open space, and a community building. RORC is the home of the Ridgefield Raptors, a West Coast League Baseball team.
• RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater is an 18,000-seat live-music venue that hosts a season of concerts by popular artists.
• Ridgefield offers many golfing opportunities. In addition to Tri-Mountain Golf Course in Ridgefield, there are dozens of other public and private golf courses in Clark County.
• Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge is 5218 acres of marshes, grasslands and woodlands dedicated to habitat preservation of Dusky Canada geese as well as other waterfowl and wetland wildlife. There is a 4.2 mile auto tour route and 1.2 mile seasonal walking trail.
• There are many fishing and boating opportunities to be found in the Ridgefield area, with numerous creeks and lakes, as well as the Columbia River.
• Ridgefield is a prime Pacific Northwest location. Day trip options range from the coast, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens to Portland museums, zoo and theater. There is truly something for every interest.
• The Cedar Creek Grist Mill rests on a steep and rocky slope at the bottom of a narrow gorge. It is the only grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
Ridgefield School District
Ridgefield City Hall
Water & Sewer: 360-887-8251
Clark Public Utilities
Northwest Natural Gas
Ridgefield Business Assoc.
Ridgefield Community Library
Cano Real Estate was great. Troy Frei was great and helped us with all our questions and has great knowledge of the business. Lots of energy and was there every step of the way. I would recommend Cano Real Estate to everyone.
Megan Dodson is absolutely amazing! She is honest, respectful and reliable! I feel Megan is one of the hardest working people you will ever meet! She always goes above and beyond to make sure you’re taken care of and she always makes sure things are running as smoothly as possible and for that reason I would highly recommend her to anyone and look forward to doing business with Megan in the future.“
Joshua Hines was a huge help getting us into the right home – He is a no pressure guy who understands that it takes time and effort to find that special home – Joshua was amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a home within the Vancouver metro area!
We dealt with Kelly Winn from Nathan Cano Real Estate. We were looking for an agency that specializes in the downtown Vancouver properties. After we discussed putting our house on the market, Kelly made some bold statements about the asking price, length of time before an offer is received and possible delays. He was very up front about all of them and he was right about them all. It felt comforting to know that we were in good hands the entire time. Job well done!
Guy Jensen is the real estate agent you want representing you in the crazy housing market that is the Portland metro area. He has the type of experience that takes many years of hard work and skill to develop. Not only does he know the area inside and out, but he also has a good working relationship with other agents in the area, which helps out tremendously. Guy was willing to take us to many different locations in order to find the right fit for our family. When we found the house we wanted, G…
I would recommend Cano Real Estate to anyone. Very impressed with coordination, photos and presentation. I feel that our home sold quickly because it was marketed well, the photos captured the details, and it was priced right. Thank you!!!!
Aaron did a great job helping us purchase a home. He was professional, very responsive, and gave us ample time to find the right home with no pressure to purchase.
We have bought and sold TWO homes through Guy Jensen. Guy is a Pro’s Pro. He is knowledgeable, patient, and tireless in his efforts as a buyer and seller’s agent. My family trusts Guy implicitly. When the occasion arises, I would not work with ANYONE other than Guy and neither should you!
Nathan Cano assisted me on two different transactions. He came over and looked at a house I was trying to sell. He adjusted my market price and gave me a few recommendations to make the house more marketable. He told me he would have it sold for the amount I was looking for within 30 days. We sold our house immediately and received our asking price. On a separate occasion, my wife and I had been looking for a house without success. I told Nathan what we were looking for as far as house, land, a…
I was forced to sell my elderly mother’s Vancouver home while I lived in AZ. Guy Jensen was there every step of the way. He made it simple for my mother, my sister, and me because he was calm and patient with my mother while being aggressive with selling the home in a short time frame. He was a true professional and most importantly he delivered exactly as he promised. Delivering as promised is the key for me to customer loyalty. He is the only realtor in my contact files!