Check out some unexpected benefits of owning a home. When you’re ready to move, let’s talk!
1. Personal Value
- Homeowner’s net work with 34x that of a renter’s
- 70% of homeowners say it helps them achieve the American Dream
2. Favorable Interest Rates
- You can deduct the amount you pay in mortgage interest for federal tax return
- If you have owned your home for the past 2 years, any profit you make on the sale of your home, up to $500,000, is deductible
3. Community Value
- Homeowners are 28% more likely to repair or improve their home than renters
- Home owners are 28% more likely to vote than renters
Why do YOU love owning a home?